Q-Barcode takes the guesswork and confusion out of bar code creation. To create your barcode, simply choose a barcode type - input your symbology or numbers, and the barcode is created automatically. You can then save it to file, copy it for pasting into your application, or print labels. Q-Barcode even calculates your check-digit, and inserts it for you when needed -- automatically!
Q-Barcode Supports the most Popular Barcode Types:
- UPC-A, UPC-E
- EAN-13, EAN-8
- CODE 39
- CODE 128 (A, B, C)
- CODE 2 OF 5 INTERLEAVED
- Bookland (ISBN)
- MSI PLESSEY
Save as an Image, Copy or Print Labels
Q-Barcode allows you to save your barcode as an image file, or copy it to the Windows clipboard for easy pasting into your applications. Q-Barcode currently supports the following, popular graphic formats: BMP, GIF, TIF, EMF, WMF and JPEG. Q-Barcode also has an easy to use label printing wizard which allows you to print on any size label, or sheet. Use standard Avery label templates or create your own! You can even print from a data file.
Some Popular Q-Barcode Features:
- Automatic Check-Digit Calculation
- Human Readable on/off toggle
- 90 Degree Rotation Capability
- Bar Code Height Selection
- Easy Windows Font Selection
- Font Height Selection
- Automatic Save for each type of barcode
- Copy to Clipboard, Print, or Save as a Graphic
- Easy Label Sheet Printing
- Print Labels with Captions Above and/or Below Barcode
- Print Range: Choose which labels to print on a sheet
- Print Incrementing Numbers
- Print from a Data File (CSV or TXT)
- Save Size Magnification
- and more...
WYSIWYG vs. SCALABILITY
Q-Barcode is flexible, powerful and, also able to handle "high density" barcodes which are half the size of normal barcodes with "module width reduction" which could be necessary with some types of printers. This powerful advantage gives you mathematically correct barcodes whether you are using WYSIWYG or percentage Sizing in your publishing software. Either way -- you get the best readability for your barcode.